Saturday, February 25, 2012

Market Street Stamps February Block Party


Welcome to my blog, today I made a card for the Market Street Stamps Block Party! I love these block parties because you are able to create any project you want. The only limitations you have is your imagination! For my card I used one my favorite Market Street Stamps' set called Sea Animals. These little starfish are so adorable! If you don't have any Market Street Stamps well thats not a problem. There is a free digital stamp on the Market Street Stamps ning website. If your card is chosen, you will win an assortment of stamps and accessories in addition to a guest designer position. Be sure to enter your project in the block party! Have a wonderful day.

12 comments:

  1. OMG How cute is that. So Adorable. Love it.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  2. ACK! SO cute, Samantha! LOVE that cork you used as sand- and that layout is awesome! Definitely going in my book of sketches! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg this is adorable and that ribbon is the perfect touch!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness this is absolutely darling and so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable card! love those star fish.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So stinkin' adorable I can't stand it!!
    Love those precious starfish...
    they just make me happy :)
    And how you used cork for the "sand"...
    genius!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG OMG, this is absolutely the cutest card I've seen! Shut up. I think these star fish are just so bright and colorful.....just makes me smile!!! It's like they are smiling back at me! hehe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too cute for words Samantha! TFS
    have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! This is just the cutest!!!!! I love those sweet starfish and the whole little scene. That green trim is SO perfect on there too. BEAUTIFUL! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your underwater scene is absolutely adorable! Love those great trims you used as seaweed--perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gosh, I'd love this on the cover of my baby's swimming pictures. She's 3y.o. and wouldn't leave the beach. lol. My partner would be able to use this for his crafts!

    ReplyDelete