Friday, February 3, 2012

Market Street Stamps- January Block Party


Hey Everyone! I have a card to share today using some newly released stamp sets, which were illustrated by me, from Market Street Stamps. I used the "Travelscapes" stamp set for both the road and the buildings. I cut out the buildings and used a very flat pop dots to raise the buildings. The taxi is from the "Bon Voyage" stamp set. I colored the car with Copic markers. On a separate piece of paper I used a ruler to draw a checker pattern on it. I then attached this strip of paper to the car, which creates a taxi! This card was so much fun to make! Thanks so much for visiting my blog!

8 comments:

  1. Wow Samantha this is SO super AWESOME!!! You never cease to amaze me. This is the perfect NY or big city scene! I LOVE it to pieces!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Sam!!! YOU ROCK! The cab, the city scene behind, you are just way too creative!!! Beautiful girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So Cute. I can't wait to use mine.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samantha this is so awesome! Love the shading and the entire scene!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW this is amazing you do such an awesome job with scenes!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally adorable! I just love scene cards :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This scene is great! Very inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply ADORE this stamp. What a fantastic card creation. WOW!

    ReplyDelete