Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Market Street Stamps March Release-Day #2

Today is the second day of the sneak peeks for the Market Street Stamps March stamp release. I have made a card using the "Simple Salutations" stamp set. This set would be your go to set for tons of projects. It is filled with so many sentiments that will be good for whatever occasion you are looking for. I also used a stamp set that will be revealed tomorrow... I don't want to give it fully away lets just say I know you will love that one too! Be sure to check out the Market Street Stamps' blog for tons of more inspiration!

17 comments:

  1. I LOVE this!!!! And oh a sneak peek. Maybe a striped background stamp... I don't know I will have to wait and see tomorrow! I love this card SO much! The bright colors with the black background is PERFECT!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so fun! I love how graphic it is with the black/striped backgrounds. The stripes on the balloons complement the twine so well. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so fabulously fun...
    I die!
    The colors...
    the balloons...
    twine...
    LOVE!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adore your balloons and how you made them pop off your card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rainbows are my favorite...LOVE this!!! Great job Samantha...I always love your stuff :)

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet b'day card! Love the balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the colors and the twine idea!! TFS
    Have a great day!
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your bright coloured stripy balloons!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your card! It's so bright and cheery, perfect for a birthday! The striped balloons with the twine are great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the color with the black background.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wowza, Love the twine and colorful balloons. It's a very cheery card. Smooches... Felicia - frankleecrafts [at] gmail [dot] com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab card Samantha. Love your idea of the ballons and twine - so colourful :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very fun cards. Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love this! The kraftstock works perfectly with it!.TFS
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  15. this is a great birthday card! love the balloons

    ReplyDelete