Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Market Street Stamps March Release-Day #3


Today is the final day of the sneak peeks for the Market Street Stamps March Release. I have created a card using the "Blessings in Disguise" stamp set. I love the flourishes in this set, I used one of them for the steam over my coffee cup. The Coffee and the beans are from another March release stamp set called " Daily Grind." Angelica has really outdone herself on this release. The sets go on sale tomorrow so be sure to snatch them up! As always for more inspiration be sure to check out the Market Street Stamps' blog! Have a wonderful day!

15 comments:

  1. I am so in love with this card...
    I swear I say this every morning when I'm drinking that first cup!
    Love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL! Love how you put these together for this fabulous card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you combined the stamp sets and only used part of the sentiment for this card. Such a cute card too! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card. Very creative use of that sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how you only used a portion of the larger sentiment! Great job as always!!!

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm really liking this Daily Grind set! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty - and PERFECT sentiment!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.co

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome card!!! I love how you used the sentiment and the flourish!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love how you combined my 2 favorite new sets.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are always SO amazing at combining elements perfectly. I love it! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is absolute perfection! Love this soooo very much. Wonderful card, as always. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very neat. I love the steam swirls. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this coffee themed card...hope I can be still considered for the giveaway. I tried going on your blog but it never showed the Wednesday post until this morning (Thursday). Not sure why?

    ReplyDelete