Friday, November 29, 2013

Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop


Happy Friday! If you came from Lauren's blog you are in the right spot! The holiday season is in full swing. I am so excited to participate in this Peachy Keen Celebrate Christmas Blog Hop. Peachy Keen Stamps is one of my favorite stamp companies. I love the whimsical images, and the high quality products. Peachy Keen stamps are so much fun to make into scenes. I made this entire winter scene with the July 2013 Stamp Kit of the Month

The Stamp Kit of the Month Club is subscription based, and if you are a regular subscriber the savings are great! The cost is amazing for the amount of stamps you get. 

Peachy Keen Stamps will be providing an amazing Christmas stamp bundle to one lucky winner.  To be entered to win, please leave a comment on each blog post.  There will be one winner chosen on Monday to receive the Christmas bundle with a retail value of $150.

Blog Hop Order-
Kristi Bennett
Cassandra Cauble
Raven Bacca
Angelica Suarez
Tanya Adams
Glorajean Beardall
Ruthie Nixon
Cindy Beland
Jennie Bones
Janice Wilson
Lauren Brewer
Samantha Casey 
Emily Kluender
Amanda Bodine
Lorie Souther
Peachy Keen Stamps Blog


Did you catch the sale going on at Peachy Keen Stamps this weekend? They’re offering HUGE savings for Black Friday that will run the entire weekend and through Monday! Visit their shop and stock up on the ones you’ve had on your wishlist - you don’t want to miss it!


Thanks for stopping by my blog! Please hop on over to Emily's blog, I hope you have a wonderful day!

63 comments:

  1. idk why penguins eating ice cream makes me giggle so much x)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet set of penguins.
    kidshomelove at yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. aweeeee those are so cute.... i want to someday be able to make something this cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super DUPER cute!Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    ♥ Crafting With Creative M ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! You did a great job! TFS!

    bdcampers@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great way to utilize the summer stamps. This is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous winter scene...love it!
    ♥♥♥ Margreet

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful, gorgeous Christmas scene - darling penguins and your colouring is amazing! Perfect showcase of PK stamps and your talents! Inspiration, plus!!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for sharing. Love your cards. The ice cream cones are just too funny!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a cute creation! I love the ice cream cones in their hands. How creative. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the penguins! I think I am going to need this set. I joined the kit club in Nov. but thinking I must have this one too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha your projects always make me smile...this penguin card super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like the silver snowflakes

    ReplyDelete
  14. I see even penguins love ice cream. How cute.

    Sue
    rolfe974@prodigy.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so adorable! What cute PK stamps and great card design!
    Thanks for sharing and have a GREAT night and weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SUPER DUPER CUTE card, AWESOME job with it!!!Hope you are having a GREAT Thanksgiving with your family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a beautiful card!!!

    TFS
    Sue
    shannegan 16 @ att . net

    ReplyDelete
  18. Such an adorable card Samantha! Perfect winter scene!
    Thanks for sharing.
    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Liz O
    unikebyyes {at} yahoo {com}

    ReplyDelete
  19. So cute and great wintery scene. You did a wonderful job with the coloring.

    marg0006 at verizon dot net

    ReplyDelete
  20. What an adorable card, so cute!

    evascrapslife@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. So cheery and cute.


    Tina
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  22. This is cuter than cute!!! I just love everything about it!! :)
    Happy Holidays to you and your family.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  23. This is too cute! The penguins are adorable with their ice cream cones and the gem snowflakes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Precious!! I love the penguins holding the ice cream cones!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. how cute are these guys with their ice creams.. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  26. I could imagine how happy someone would be to open their mail. If this is what was in it :)

    ReplyDelete
  27. Samantha your scene is adorable and colored perfectly! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh, how adorable these little penguins are. Penguins were my sweeties favorite. I said on the last post that it was my favorite so far but I have to say this makes it a tie!!
    I

    ReplyDelete
  29. Very sweet little scene you created!

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cute! Such a beautiful scene! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  31. Adorable penguins.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  32. how sweet this is..... thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Adorable card! Penguins are my favorite and I love that stamp set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  34. Your penguin card is super adorable! I love all the I,Ora, ribbon and snowflakes that are added to this card! Super fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  35. what a sweet card I love it the penguins and their ice cream cones :)

    ReplyDelete
  36. Oooh, I just love these little penguins and that light post. So CUTE and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  37. Love your little penguins and especially love the snow flakes.

    ReplyDelete
  38. Samantha I really love the pops of colors. You are and always will be the Queen of Scenes!

    ReplyDelete
  39. Adorable! Love those penguins! Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  40. I LOVE how the penguins are eating ice cream cones!! The snowflakes are beautiful ,I like how you kept with a simpler color scheme too. Great job!

    Jennifer.rose112@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  41. Aww, sweet is totally right, love this!!!

    ReplyDelete