Monday, November 18, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #70- Polka Dots


Hey everyone! Christmas will be here before we know it, so I decided to make a fun Christmas card using one of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamp sets. The fireplace from the Cozy Christmas stamp set is so adorable, I love how much dimension you can create with it. Since this Lawnscaping Challenge is create a project using polka dots, I used a tone on tone polka dot pattern paper for the carpet and embellished with sheer polka dot ribbon.  

Materials Used-



The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. One lucky winner will win a stamp set of their choice!

Thank you for taking the time to visit my blog! Please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and the Lawncaping Challenge Facebook Page! I hope you have a great day! 

4 comments:

  1. I love love love your card!! That fire image has always been one of my all time favorites!! And I am in love with how awesomly you colored him!!! Talk about warm as cozy! This card is wonderful and that ribbon is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this!! Such bright colors!! So warm and cozy!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha, this is adorable! Love how you colored the fire guy!! The ribbon is so cute too :) Love this card!

    ReplyDelete