Monday, February 17, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #76- Dust 'em Off


Good morning! It is time again for another fun Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge is so much fun, because you must create a project using unloved stamps or products. I can't say that I have unloved Lawn Fawn products because I honestly love them all. We all know though as our collections grow, we tend to be drawn to the newer products. 

I decided to make a fun card using many Lawn Fawn stamps and the Dewey Decimal paper pack. I love the bold colors in this pack, and the patterns work so well together. The little horse is from the Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum stamp set. It is actually the rocking horse with the bottom wood piece removed. I used the barn and sentiment from the Critters on the Farm stamp set. I masked the sentiment so it could fit inside the speech bubble from the A Birdie Told Me stamp set. 

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Dewey Decimal petite paper pack
Critters on the farm
A Birdie Told Me 
Pa-Rum-Pa-Pum-Pum


Lawn Fawn is the sponsor of this challenge! One lucky winner will win a stamp set of their choice!


Thanks so much for stopping by my blog, for more inspiration check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and the Lawnscaping Challenges Facebook Page! Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Every single card you make is cuter than the last! ACK!!!!!!! this is adorable!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha! Oh my goodness, this card is just as cute as can be! I absolutely love it. Great color combo and great use of patterned paper. Not to mention the sweet little pony! So great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally cute card!! Love the rocking horse!! And your coloring is totally awesome!! wow! wow! wow!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG! I saw this on Lawnscaping's FB page but HAD to stop by and tell you how much I adored your card - I LOVE IT! FLAWLESS coloring & fussy cutting and a sweet concept overall. ~ Meredith
    (PS - I used to live near Cleveland when I attended CWRU grad school! Miss it sometimes)

    ReplyDelete