Friday, February 14, 2014

Lawnscaping Inspiration Hop- Let's Celebrate Valentine's Day


Happy Friday and Happy Valentine's Day! If you came from Tracy's blog, then you are in the right spot! I am so excited for this Lawnscaping Challenges blog hop, because it is the first one the Lawnscaping Inspiration Team has done plus it is for such a fun theme! Valentine's day allows you to show family and friends how much you love them. 


I am totally in love with this Lawn Fawn Critters from the Past stamp set. From the moment I saw it, I knew I just had to have it! All of the different critter stamp sets Lawn Fawn makes are amazing, they are just simply adorable. That snazzy handmade Valentine that the T-Rex made is from the Critters Ever After stamp set.

The pattern papers have a fun distressed look to them, which works well with the dinosaurs. I used the Stitched Journaling Card lawn cuts on the sky and ground papers. I love the stitched border the die gives. The Stitched Journaling Card was also used for the banner. I cut two and offset the bottom banner to create a drop shadow. I tied Silver Sparkle Single Cord around the pattern papers, then placed foam squares under to create dimension.

Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Critters From the Past
Critters Ever After
Stitched Journaling Card
Silver Sparkle Single Cord




Spectrum Noir is the awesome sponsor for our blog hop. There are two prize packs, that will include a set of 6 Spectrum Noir markers AND a pack of brush nibs per prize pack! Leave a comment on the Lawnscaping blog in addition to all of the designer's blogs! Winners will be randomly chosen from the comments.

Blog Hop Order:
Lawnscaping Blog
Samantha M.
Tracy
Samantha C
Sabine
Taylor
Lizzy
Kari
Lenny

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog! Hop on over to Sabine's blog, I know she is going to have an amazing project for you!

66 comments:

  1. I've preordered those dinosaurs and can't wait for them to arrive, they're sooooo cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is so cool! Your coloring is pretty and I LOVE that the T-rex is giving out a Valentine. So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun card would never have thought of that ..love the dinosaur hander over the heart :)
    Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  4. WICKED cute ;) and the coloring is FAB!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally in love with this. It is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How adorable is that?!? I can't wait to play with the dinosaurs. Look out Jurassic, here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable scene. I love the dinosaur holding the heart.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! I have to get this set. My 3 year old daughter loves dinosaurs and we are even having a girly dinosaur birthday cake this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  9. those dinos make a nice card that isn't too "girlie"...would be nice for boys, grown up boys, etc.! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Valentine's Day! This is so so adorable! Love the dinosaur scene!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those dino's are too cute. On my wish list!! I love your card.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohhh so cute!!! I love the dino set!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute dinosaurs! Love the one holding the heart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a sweet, adorable card! Such cute dinos

    ReplyDelete
  15. AW!! What a darling card!! LOVE the dinosaurs!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. i love dinosaurs what a cute card!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Super cute and Happy Valentine's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  18. How adorable! What a fun little scene!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love this dino set! You really made it shine with this adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Samatha. Clever choice, "Critters from the Past," to show that gifts from the heart are just right ... any year or decades ago! Your coloring is spot-on, and I love the happy face heart! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  21. Like the Dinos. Reminds me of the show Flintstones.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  22. Fabulous coloring on the Dino's.

    Happy Valentine's Day

    ReplyDelete
  23. Sweet and adorable card. Love your coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Enjoyed. Happy Valentine's Day.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  25. <3 <3 <3 this cute little Valentine's Day scene!! Gorgeous coloring!! Totally dino-mite, Samantha!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. A t-rex holding a heart with his tiny arms is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  27. What a fun and unique valentine. Love your dino's

    ReplyDelete
  28. totally adorable! I love that T-rex. He is just so stinkin cute!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Dino's are cute as can be. Love the stitched journal cut.

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love the dinosaurs that is a stamp set I have to have!

    ReplyDelete
  31. oh my goodness! this card is so awesome!! i'm thinking you don't do videos, but i sure wish you would! i would LOVE to see your mad coloring skills in action! love this so much!

    ReplyDelete
  32. Love the colouring in of the dinosaurs - would love to win the Spectrum Noir markers!

    ReplyDelete
  33. Oh my, I am loving all of these super cute cards! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  34. Super adorable! Your coloring is absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  35. So cute! I can't wait for the Dinos to be released! Stampede!!! Watch out!

    ReplyDelete
  36. Your card is so cute. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  37. what a lovely card!! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  38. Cute, cute, cute. Who doesn't love dinosaurs!

    ReplyDelete
  39. This is so darling. I love the zig zag bottom border that looks like rocky ground!

    ReplyDelete
  40. Aww! How cute are those dinosaurs! Your card is so darn cute!

    ReplyDelete
  41. Adorable card! Your coloring is fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  42. You always come up with the cutest "scene" cards.

    ReplyDelete
  43. Super cute Valentine's card Samantha!

    ReplyDelete
  44. Those critters are so nice! Love is in THE air with those two!

    ReplyDelete
  45. very fun - lawn fawn have the cutest images!
    Sandra ltb

    ReplyDelete
  46. I also loveee this critter sets!! can't wait for it to be available in my LSS

    ReplyDelete
  47. How adorable! Love the scene you created. Your coloring is awesome and the T-Rex holding the heart is a darling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  48. Oh how cute is this?!!!! LOVE your amazing coloring! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  49. Cute card! Love trex arms holding anything.

    ReplyDelete
  50. I wish i could color as awesome as you!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  51. love your coloring
    upnurse at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  52. Thanks for sharing and the opportunity to win.

    ReplyDelete
  53. haha that dinosaur stamp set is amazing! I totally need that

    ReplyDelete
  54. Love the dinosaurs and the palm tree.
    isoscia at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete