Friday, March 28, 2014

Lawnscaping March Blog Hop


Hey everyone, I am so excited for this Lawnscaping March blog hop! If you came from Tracy's blog you are in the right spot.


Yellow and green is such a fun color combination, it reminds me of spring and sunshine. I love the "Critters Ever After" stamp set, and just had to use the frog and castle for my card. I created a colorful magical scene that combines both the "Critters Ever After" stamp set and the "Spring Showers" craft die set. The stitched clouds and sun are just adorable! The papers from the "Pink Lemonade" petite paper pack worked perfectly with my color theme. 


Lawn Fawn Supplies:

Critters Ever After
Pink Lemonade Petite Paper Pack
Spring Showers


Spectrum Noir is the sponsor of our blog hop. Leave a comment on the Lawnscaping blog in addition to all of the designer's blogs. The winner will be chosen from the comments! Good luck!

Blog Hop Order:


Thank you so much for stopping by, please hop on over to Sabine's blog! I hope you have a great day!

41 comments:

  1. too cute! I love the shading on the castle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stitched effect! Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That little frog in the clouds just makes me giddy! Love this card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card.. Beautiful coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that frog in the clouds is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is just too sweet, Samantha! Adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe! This is super cute! Loving this color combo. Great for spring.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This card is so adorable! I love the coloring! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this is just gorgeous! It looks like the castle walls are bathed in sunshine. Brilliant! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Delightful card, love your coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Very cute card...love the yellow and green theme and the cute expression on the frog.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Makes me want to kiss a prince. Beautiful job

    ReplyDelete
  13. now see, that castle in those colors is brilliant, I would have never thought of that! I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow! Gorgeous!! Love your take on this color combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh I love what you've done with this! Fabulous use of the colours.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I need to learn to combine design papers like that! sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Fun and cute card. Love the mix of playful pp too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  18. soo cute! love the frog :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous mix of patterned papers and colors!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My prince! I've found him! Seriously, I love your card. Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  21. I really like how you colored the frog!

    ReplyDelete
  22. I love the little scene you created! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. That frog is so adorable and love the design you put together, its a perfect combo!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Oh my! This is such a sweet and whimsical card! Nice job with your layering and coloring...I'm definitely feeling more inspired to use these colors :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Cute card. I love the shades of yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  26. Fabulous card! Your coloring is beautiful! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Beautiful card, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  28. Your card is so cute and the colors are nice !

    ReplyDelete
  29. These are so lovely and bright colors!

    ReplyDelete
  30. Very cute card. Love how the castle turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  31. Oh those is so adorable! Love how the whole little scene is sitting on clouds.

    ReplyDelete
  32. I love this! It is so magical with everything on the clouds. The frog and sun were perfect choices!

    ReplyDelete
  33. A wonderful Card. I like it very much: the frog in front of the castle and the clouds. :-)))

    ReplyDelete
  34. I HAVE to get those dies!!!! What a cute card!

    ReplyDelete