Monday, May 19, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #82- Distress Mania


Happy Monday! It is time again for another fun Lawnscaping Challenge. This challenge is to create a project that has a distressed look to it. There are tons of products out on the market that look distressed. I used some Tim Holtz Shattered Collection cardstock, distress inks, and chalk to create my distressed look.

I created a fun scene with some of my favorite Lawn Fawn products. These little elephants from the "Love You Tons" stamp set, are keeping cool in a water hole they found. In the distance is a tree from the "Critters on the Savanna" stamp set. I used the "Stitched Journaling Card" for the hearts and the top base layer of my card. 

Materials Used:
Critters on the Savanna
Love You Tons
Stitched Journaling Card


The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice!



Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawnscaping Challenge Blog and Facebook Page for more inspiration!