Friday, May 30, 2014

Lawnscaping May Blog Hop


Hey everyone, welcome to my blog! This is your last stop for the Lawnscaping May Blog Hop, if you came from the amazingly talented Lenny's blog then you are in the right spot! The color inspiration for this hop is purples and cool grays. I decided to make an embossed treat bag that has a lot of fun textures and elements on it. The purple rhino and the bold sentiment coordinate with the fun pattern paper backdrop. I added sheer flowers and ribbon for additional texture, and I finished off my bag with some purple pearls! I had so much fun making this project.


Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Critters on the Savanna
Let's Polka petite paper pack
Quinn's ABCs


Spectrum Noir is the sponsor of our blog hop! Leave a comment on each designer's blog for a chance to win some Spectrum Noir products!

Blog Hop List:

Me! 

Thanks so much for stopping by! I hope you have a wonderful day! 

31 comments:

  1. Ahh, your treat bag is totally adorable! Love all the texture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my ... looooove your little treat bag!
    These colors are so perfect!!
    Love, love, love!!!
    And ...THANKS for your nice words!! Totally appreciated!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy rhino! That bag is rhinoriffic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Like the Rhino treat/gift bag. Wonderful coloring. The embossing complements this nicely.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi there Mr. Rhino! anyone would love to get a gift in that bag.
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all the PURPLE! Darling bag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So sweet! Love the embossed bag!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heehee. I love the purple rhino. So cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous bag, so beautifully crafted and that purple rhino, so cute:-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. great use of the color combo - sweet embellishments

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm loving these stamps... the rhino is adorable :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. The bow and the flower really make this card pop! Totally georgous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Amazing colouring job on that rhino. I love the silver/grey flower, it's so pretty. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh, that rhino - adorable! I haven't seen this stampset before... (shame on me) Lovely (treat) bag!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is a great project, the colors and elements are all perfect together. Totally darling.

    Sue
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. he he he!!! that purple rhino rocks my socks!! ha ha!! i love it!! and your embossed bag is so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE your coloring. The embossing is a great backdrop. Thanks for sharing.
    Crafty hugs,
    D~
    DesignsbyDragonfly.blogspot

    ReplyDelete
  18. absolutely gorgeous coloring/colors! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love all the elements on your gift bag, it looks stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Fantastic treat bag! The colours are so vibrant! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is darling...love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  22. OH, oh oh! I love the rhino in purple. Beautiful treat bag...I'd love to be the recipient! Now, I want to go make a bunch of treat bags. :)

    ReplyDelete
  23. Pretty pretty colors...the rhino looks so cute in purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. WOW Samantha!! Wonderful card! The color is outstanding!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Oh - so cute! You have made a rhino look elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  26. this is the best! fancy little guy!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Such pretty texture and layers! So cute!

    ReplyDelete