Monday, June 16, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #84- Stars and Stripes


It's time again for another fun Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge is to create a project using stars and stripes, isn't that fun?! I recently purchased some Lawn Fawn stamps from their new summer release. It was so hard to choose one for my project. I decided to use the "Hello Baby" stamp set. All of the little animals in this set are so sweet and adorable. I created my scene on the "Stitched Journaling card." The banner from the "Blue Skies" stamp set was a fun way to add more color to my scene. The striped paper from the "Let's Polka" petite paper pack was a perfect for this challenge. I finished off my card with gold sparkle twine.

Materials Used:
Blue Skies
Hello Baby
Let's Polka
Stitched Journaling Card
Gold Sparkle Single Cord 



The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.


Thanks for stopping by! Please check out the Lawnscaping blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!