Monday, June 16, 2014

Lawnscaping Challenge #84- Stars and Stripes


It's time again for another fun Lawnscaping Challenge! The challenge is to create a project using stars and stripes, isn't that fun?! I recently purchased some Lawn Fawn stamps from their new summer release. It was so hard to choose one for my project. I decided to use the "Hello Baby" stamp set. All of the little animals in this set are so sweet and adorable. I created my scene on the "Stitched Journaling card." The banner from the "Blue Skies" stamp set was a fun way to add more color to my scene. The striped paper from the "Let's Polka" petite paper pack was a perfect for this challenge. I finished off my card with gold sparkle twine.

Materials Used:
Blue Skies
Hello Baby
Let's Polka
Stitched Journaling Card
Gold Sparkle Single Cord 



The sponsor of this challenge is Lawn Fawn. The winner will receive a stamp set of their choice.


Thanks for stopping by! Please check out the Lawnscaping blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!

4 comments:

  1. What a super cute card!! Love your design and color combo!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my word! so adorable! your bunny and the cloud images are so sweet! and i love the little lines of rain too!! and the stitched journal card is used perfectly here! love this!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super adorable! Love it so much!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just too sweet; I love the colors, the layout, the theme - adorable!

    ReplyDelete