Friday, June 27, 2014

Lawnscaping June Blog Hop


Happy Friday! Today I have a fun card that I made for the Lawnscaping June Blog hop! If you came from  Lenny's blog then you are in the right spot! The color inspiration for this hop is reds and blues! I created a birthday card using the newly released "Beep Boop Birthday" stamp set. I placed my little scene inside the photo frame from the "Say Cheese" stamp set. I finished off my card with metal studs and sky colored twine. I love working with this color combination, it creates a fun and unique nautical look. 


Materials Used:
Beep Boop Birthday
Say Cheese
Sky Single Cord


The sponsor of this blog hop is Spectrum Noir. Leave a comment before midnight on Sunday EST on each designer's blogs for a chance to win the markers shown above.

Blog Hop Order:
Lawnscaping Blog
Tracy 
Sabine
Isha
Lenny
Me!

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

33 comments:

  1. great coloring on those cute robots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the polka dot paper and the robots!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those robots are simply adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't handle it, Samantha! That is just way TOO ADORABLE! I told Lenny I want the Life is Good set, but I ALSO want Beep Boop, too - waaa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. EEEK! Your robot card is soooooo cute! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, those robots are so cool! Awesome job coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. !!!!!!!!! love the robots :) they look like they are having a ton of fun on this card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fun card! Love that robot set. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute and fun card! Love the robots!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Who would've though robots could be so cute?!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is so cute! Love the mix of stripes and polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not a huge fan of the robot craze but these two little guys are really cute! Lov ethe dotted background!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What cute robots! They are so patriotic! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Like the whimsy robot card. Your coloring is wonderful.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is such a cute card! Love those robots! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love the non-traditionally colored robots.

    ReplyDelete
  17. toCute card. I wish I had real robots around to help out!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute card, love the way you used your colors.

    Sue
    suek86401@gmail.com
    http://suek86401.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fab card. I love these robots. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  20. This stamp set may be my favorite stamp from the release! I have one that is on the way. :) Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Super cute! I really like the little robots :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Your card just makes me smile! Love those little robots!

    ReplyDelete
  23. So fun! I don't have that stamp set yet, but it's on my wish list! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  24. I just love that fun stamp set from Lawn Fawn and your card is so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Very cute ! Could be a super boy card :D
    xxx
    Riette

    ReplyDelete
  26. Adorable...love those cute robots.

    ReplyDelete
  27. red-white & blue robots......terrific!
    stamping sue
    http://stampingsueinconnecticut.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. beep boop boop - I love this card!.
    Fun card. Love the little "men" are framed in the design. The colors are bright and cheerful.
    would make anyone who received this card happy.

    ReplyDelete