Monday, April 17, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #4- Outstanding Occasions


Good morning, I hope you had a wonderful weekend! Today I am sharing a baby shower card I created for the "Outstanding Occasions" Lawn Fawnatics challenge. I wanted to create a baby card using an unexpected subject matter. I paired the stroller from the "Plus One" stamp set with the t-rex from the "Critters from the Past" stamp set. The scale and proportion of both of the images was perfect. The baby dinosaur fits perfectly inside the stroller. The paper from the "Watercolor Wishes" petite paper pack creates a perfect backdrop for my prehistoric scene!


Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Critters From the Past
Plus One
Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!