Monday, May 1, 2017

Lawn Fawnatic Challenge #4- Black/White & Bright


Good morning! Today I am sharing a card I created for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The challenge is black and white with a pop of color. I made a simple birthday card, showcasing the most adorable skunk holding black balloons. I layered different pattern papers to create the layout of my card. I tied baker's twine for additional texture.



Supplies:
Happy Birthday Border
Let's Polka in the Meadow- petite paper pack
Stinkin' Cute
Tag You're It

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!