Monday, June 19, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #7- Watercolor


Good morning! I hope you are ready for another exciting Lawn Fawnatics challenge! This challenge is to create a project using watercolor! My go to medium for cards is Copics, but I do love using watercolors to create a soft washy look. I created my background using two different colors, and then layered polka dots on top using a stencil with texture paste. Since summer is almost here, I just had to create a card with ice cream! I used the cute ice cream stamps from the "Here's the Scoop" stamp set! 



Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Celebrate Border
Here's the Scoop

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!