Monday, June 5, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #6- Cheerful Get Well


Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card I created for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The challenge is to create a get well project, so I just had to make a card with a pun sentiment. I created a super fun ocean scene using a variety of Lawn Fawn products. I finished off my ocean with a layer of blue vellum. The vellum created a cool depth and dimension to my card!


Lawn Fawn Supplies:
Beachside Petite Paper Pack
Cole's ABCs
Critter in the Sea
Fintastic Friends
Mermaid for you
Ocean Wave Borders
Watercolor Wishes Petite Paper Pack

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!