Monday, November 20, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #17- Color Inspiration


Happy Monday, I hope you had a great weekend! Today I am sharing a card for the current Color Inspiration Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The really colors lend themselves to a winter or holiday inspired project. I created a fun scene using my absolute favorite Lawn Fawn stamp, which is the yeti! Since it is chilly out he has a hat and coffee to keep him warm. 


Supplies:
Believe in Yourself
Critters in the Arctic 
Holiday Party Animal
Joy to the Woods
Watercolor Wishes- petite paper pack
Yeti, Set, Go

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be showcased on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!