Monday, December 4, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #18- Emboss Resist


Good morning! Today I am sharing a project for the Lawn Fawnatics Emboss Resist Challenge! I used clear embossing powder for the snowy backdrop, and then used soft blue ink to create the sky. The little polar bears are having so much fun in the snow! I absolutely love this set, the bears make me smile! 


Supplies:
Beary Happy Holidays
Critters in the Arctic 
Let It Snow Border
Snow Cool
Stitched Hillside Backdrop- Landscape

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be showcased on the challenge blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a wonderful day!