Friday, August 10, 2018

Lawn Fawn Summertime Fun


I love spending time by the water to beat the summer heat, and that includes swimming pools! I used a variety of Lawn Fawn products to create my summertime scene. I used the "Lets Play" and "Rub-A-Dub-Dub" to create my pool with a slide. The little squirrel is ready to head down the slide and join its friend in the pool! The bar of soap from "Rub-A-Dub-Dub" created the perfect inner tube for the bunny! I layered my scene in the "Grassy Hillside Border." I love how the different die cut grasses form such a fun element to any scene. 

Supplies:
Coaster Critters
Grassy Hillside Border
Let's Play
Ocean Sparkle Cord
Rub-A-Dub-Dub
Watercolor Wished Petite Paper Pack

There is still time to enter the  My Favorite Place Challenge! Please check out the challenge for tons of inspiration from the design team and the incredible entries that have been submitted. Thank you so much for taking the time to check out my post! I hope you have a wonderful day!