Monday, August 6, 2018

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #34- Favorite Place


Hey everyone, today I am sharing a card I created for the Favorite place  Lawn Fawnatics Challenge! I created a card inspired by my favorite place, the mountains. I love hiking and spending time outdoors. Some of the most remote locations can be the most beautiful. I love going on trips to national parks in the west, because the scenery is just amazing! 



Supplies:
Grassy Hillside Border
Love You S'more
Mermaid for You
Stitched Mountain Border
Upon a Star

The sponsor of the challenge is Lawn Fawn! The winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be showcased on the challenge blog.


Thank you so much for stopping by, please check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!