Supplies: Papertrey Hibiscus Burst cardstock, Papertrey Dark Chocolate cardstock , Papertrey Bitty Dot paper. Aint No Sunshine stamp set, Copic Markers, 1/8" satin cream ribbon, and pink rhinestones.
1) Stamp the cloud,color, and cut out the shape.
2) The dimension of this card is 4.25" by 5.5" ( A2 size). I ran the face of the card through the Cuttlebug, using the Swiss Dot embossing folder.
3)The top note shape is from the Storybook Cricut cartridge (page 73 sizes 3.5 and 3.75).
4) To make the cupcake wrapper cut a piece of cardstock to 3" by 1.75".
6) Flip the cardstock over then score 1/8" in between the previous 1/4" scores. Then pleat the cardstock as if you are making a fan. I used a bone folder to crease my fold lines for a crisper edge. Place redline tape on the two ends of the cupcake wrapper.
8) Fold the two ends underneath the cupcake wrapper. When gluing the cupcake wrapper on the card be sure the is top wider then the bottom, this simulates what an actual cupcake wrapper looks like.
9) Attach the top of the cupcake with pop dots (make sure it sits higher then the cupcake wrapper).
10) Then add rhinestones, ribbon, or any other embellishments.
This card can be used for any occasion, and its quick and can brighten someone's day. I hope you enjoyed my tutorial!