Monday, January 24, 2011

Peachy Keen Winner!

I want to thank everyone for the comments left on my blog hop post! Out of all those comments I used random.org to generate the winner of the Peachy Keen Valentine Sweets stamp set.

The winner is Michelle who said: you out did yourself Oh my Oh My !!! dang girl, I loved the little frogs with the twine very clever!!! loved everything I cant wait to get those stamps!

Michelle I am going to email you shortly to get your shipping information. Congratulations!

3 comments:

  1. whooo hoo !! thanks girl, your work is soooo awesome Id die to learn how you color so beautifully. Im taking my first copic class next week, Im so excited to get started!
    michelle scrappinwithmybug.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Michelle...enjoy your new stamps!

    ReplyDelete