Monday, January 24, 2011

Market Street Stamps January Release

Hey everyone I am so excited for the new January release from Market Street Stamps (available 12:00 am friday)! There are a total of three new sets, and I know you will not be disappointed when you see them! I made this card using the adorable Celebrate Cake stamp set. This card could be used for a wedding, engagement, anniversary, birthday, or really any occasion! Angelica has created sentiments that coordinate perfectly for any of the occasions listed above. The possibilities for this set are endless!

9 comments:

  1. I love your card, it's so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Samantha, this is GORGEOUS! The coloring is beautiful (as always) and I love how you made those flowers! ;) It took me a second to realize what they were! You clever girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Samantha this card is stunning! I love the colors! Your ability to cut things so precisely amazes me. I love the flowers you created with the bow stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!
    I was wanting to make a flower from that topper but I didn't have time...love what you did!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS as always!!!! That chocolate cake looks SO yummy!!!! I love those flowers too! Amazing job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so pretty! You can never go wrong with pink and brown- yum!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG.. GORGEOUS!! The cake looks DELISH!!!

    Hugs,
    Tanya
    freddylswillima@windstream.net

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cake card...the flower things looke very interesting. Can't wait to see what they are all about.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card Samantha.. but then again.. I love everything you make! You are amazing with your coloring and that cutting blade of yours! LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!! BIG Hugs and Lots of Love, Kathy

    ReplyDelete