Sunday, August 28, 2011

DeNami Sketch Challenge #9


School has either started or is going to start very soon for many kids. I really do miss going to school, and also getting brand new supplies every year. I decided to make a back to school card for the DeNami sketch challenge. I felt like having some chickies waiting for the school bus would be cute for the sketch. I used surfer chickie, chickie, girl chickie, chickie long legs, and chickie school bus stamps! I paired my chickies with some super cute Cosmo Cricket paper. I always have tons of fun making cards with the chickie stamps. They are so tiny and just plain adorable. I hope you enjoy my card!

5 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, Samantha, I am utterly speechless. This card is AMAZING!! I love your take on the sketch, and the choice of stamps are simply perfect. Thanks so much for joining us at the DeNami challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, amazing!!! This is such a cute back to school card. I LOVE it to pieces! You are truly a uniquely talented lady! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE, Samantha!!! I especially LOVE all of the chickies you used on your focal panel, and those patterned papers are perfect for this school-themed card!!! AWESOME work! Thanks for playing along in the DeNami Sketch Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this design! the papers and images are perfect - as is your coloring. great card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So CUTE!! Love those little chickies and the whole layout of your card!

    ReplyDelete