Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #59


Happy Tuesday everyone! It's time again for another Peachy Keen challenge! This challenge is a sketch challenge in addition to a twist. The twist is you must use buttons in your project, so please be sure to use them! I used the Mitsy Sue and Colby Cheer Up stamp set for the kitty. I wanted the cat to look like it was blowing bubbles so I masked off just the mouth on the face. I then used a pen to draw a tiny circle for the mouth. I also masked off the flowers that were covering a part of Mitsy Sue's stomach. The guest designer for this week is Glora! She is so talented and super sweet, please be sure to check out her blog. For more inspiration from the design them, go to the Peachy Keen blog! Have a wonderful Day!

7 comments:

  1. OH MY SAMANTHA!! what you don't come up with! I would love to be a fly on the wall in your brain for a day! Kitty cat blowing bubbles!! I LOVE the kitty and how you colored him striped!! Thank you for sharing your creative mind with us at PKS!! Love ya!! :) BIG HUGS, Kathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! the texture on your kitty is amazing! how did you do it? love the bubble idea, so original!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, you never never never dissappoint! This is another fantastic creation. I LOVE this kitty blowing bubbles. Thanks for your sweet comment about me too, I think you are AMAZING. It was so fun to join you ladies for this challenge! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the way you colored this darling kitty! The bubbles were such a great idea! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, your card is adorable! I love the little kitty and the coloring~the bubbles is a great idea to:) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a totally cute and sweet ginger tabby!!! She's absolutely darling!! Samantha, your ability to create a scene out of a single image and some bits and bobs, never ceases to amaze me!!! Brilliant! xxx

    ReplyDelete