Friday, December 2, 2011

Market Street November Block Party

This time of year is filled with beautiful holiday and winter themed cards and projects. I decided for the Market Street Stamps' block party to make a wild card. As you probably know Market Street Stamps has awesome background stamps. You are able to use these images for not only backgrounds, but also on your die cut images! I used the Zebra Print background stamp for the background of the paper in addition to the stripes on the zebra. All I did was cut out my zebra ( from Create-A-Critter Cricut cartridge) then stamped the Zebra Print background stamp on the white cardstock with black ink. I paired my zebra with a sentiment from the Fashionista stamp set. Please be sure to check out the Market Street blog to enter your project into the block party!! Thanks for stopping by!