Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Market Street Stamps December Release

Today I am going to share a card I made for the Market Street Stamps' December release. My card is made from the "It Takes Love" stamp set. I love how the sentiment goes perfectly with the world with hands! When I first saw this stamp set I was immediately inspired to do what I call a spinner card. What I did first was cut out my stamped image. I attached clear thread behind the stamped image, and then glue a circular piece of paper on top of that. This will make the string sandwiched between two pieces of paper. The next step is to cut out a hole in the card, I then attached the clear thread to the card. I sandwiched the clear thread in between another piece of paper that also has a hole cut out of it. In doing this, the circle attachment now will spin freely when the card is open. This goes perfectly with the image and the sentiment. I hope you take the time to stop over to Market Street Stamps blog for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!

16 comments:

  1. WOW, very COOL spinner card! Love the clean design and the true to life colours!

    Happy Holiday Hugs,
    Naomi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I really love this!!! I love the bold colors you used! Great job Samantha!

    -Emily
    createserendipity@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The black background reminds of me of outerspace with Earth spinning among the stars! Love the green and blue! Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant card! Great idea to "spin" the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This card is too cool! Love that it spins as well as how graphic and bold it is. Great choice in papers/colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a col idea to do the spinning thing! Real stoked about this release :) it's the first one for market street stamps I'm following!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card! Love the spinner part! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a nice card! Love the Market Street stamps…thanks for the chance to win.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woohoo! Love people who think differently :) This spinner is great, sets off this sentiment and image perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woohoo! I just love people who think differently! And this card is just perfect for the image and sentiment:) You have done a great job, Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh so very cool - I love that is spins
    Perderg{at}q{dot}com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous Card! Love it!Love the colors you chose..so bubbly and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your card! cute as always :)

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete