Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Market Street Stamps December Release

Today I am going to share a card I made for the Market Street Stamps' December release. My card is made from the "It Takes Love" stamp set. I love how the sentiment goes perfectly with the world with hands! When I first saw this stamp set I was immediately inspired to do what I call a spinner card. What I did first was cut out my stamped image. I attached clear thread behind the stamped image, and then glue a circular piece of paper on top of that. This will make the string sandwiched between two pieces of paper. The next step is to cut out a hole in the card, I then attached the clear thread to the card. I sandwiched the clear thread in between another piece of paper that also has a hole cut out of it. In doing this, the circle attachment now will spin freely when the card is open. This goes perfectly with the image and the sentiment. I hope you take the time to stop over to Market Street Stamps blog for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by!