Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Peachy Keen Challenge #67

Today I am posting what will be my last Peachy Keen Challenge as a designer. I am very grateful to have been on the design team for as long as I was. Here is a little fact that most people probably don't know about me. I started my blog because of Peachy Keen. I purchased my first stamp sets from them about two years ago, because I fell in love the whimsical style. I then learned about the challenges, and decided to enter them. My blog posts were just pictures of my projects, I didn't want to have any explanations because I wanted my "scenes" to speak for themselves. I remember when I got my first 4 followers, (they were all Peachy Keen design team members) I was thrilled. I told my mom, I hope someday I could get at least 15 people to follow my blog. Well I really surpassed my wish, so I want to thank everyone who has supported, followed, and left comments on my blog. This experience has meant to the world to me. I highly recommend anyone to try out for this design team. It's more then just creating projects, you really form amazing friendships. Both Kathy and Angelica are the nicest people you could ever meet, and I am so grateful for everything they have done for me.

For my card, I decided to use my all time favorite stamp set called "Duck Dolls." I used "Duck Dolls" for the duck and the bow. The scarf is from the gingerbread on the "Tiny Tag Minis" stamp set. The tree is from the "Snowflakes" stamp set. The presents are from the newly released "Oh By Golly" stamp set. Both packages are the same, I just cut off the bottom portion to create a "shirt box" shape. This card was so much fun to make!

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, for more inspiration please check out the challenge blog to see the last projects posted by the current design team!