Saturday, June 9, 2012

Market Street Stamps- June Block Party


Happy Saturday! I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend. It has been a huge week for Market Street Stamps with the launch of the new Persimmons Studio stamp line. What is a better way to end the week then creating a fun project for the monthly block party. I used the "Woodland" stamp set for the snail and mushrooms, I paired these images with the super cute envelope from the "Love" stamp set. This card would be great for a friend that you may not see or talk to very often, or if you were sending a belated birthday card. I hope you can take the time to make a project and participate in the block party. One lucky winner will win some Market Street Stamps and accessories, and another winner will become a guest designer. Have a great weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Too cute! Love the mushrooms and the little snail! Lee-Ann :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, stinkin' cute, Samantha! LOVE how that little snail is taking off with your sweet, letter! Such a great scene!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the shading in this cute scene that you created, Samantha! It's so fun and whimsical! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a Cute Card.

    Hugs,
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww, this scene is just adorable!! Love that sweet snail. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man, how adorable is this sweet little scene. I don't know how you add so much warmth to your cards, but it is amazing. I just LOVE this! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE it Sam! Brings a whole new meaning to "snail mail" hehe! You are amazing girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is just the cutest! Thank you so much for the wonderful comment you left on my blog! And I also saw that you are from Cleveland, my husband is from up there so we are always going up that way, small world!!! Have a great day!
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. this is adorable...love those mushrooms...

    ReplyDelete