Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Market Street Stamps- June Paint the Town Challenge


Happy Wednesday! I am so excited to share a card I made for the Market Street Stamps June Paint the Town Challenge. I love the colors this month, they retro and adorable! The colors are rich red, hi-fi woodgrain, ripe banana, and avocado green. I was so happy seeing this color combination, because I instantly thought of the February Market Fresh Kit. The papers in this kit are perfect for this challenge, and the hemp twine is a perfect accent too. I used two brand new stamp sets from the Market Street Stamps June release. I used the "Foodie Doodles" and the "Love" stamp set. I just think the little egg and bacon look so happy together! As always check out the Market Street Stamps blog for tons of inspiration from the design team, and remember to submit your project there too! Thank you so much for stopping by, and have a wonderful day!