Saturday, June 2, 2012

Riley and Sophie Challenge



Hey Everyone! Today I am going to share a card that I have been meaning to put up on my blog. I created this card for one of the sweetest people I know, Glora, for her birthday. I created this fun circus themed card with Riley and Company stamps. What I love about these stamps are the super fun, and are adorable images that honestly really do put a smile on your face. For my card I used a bunch of different stamps from the "Riley Goes to the Circus" stamp theme. I colored all of my images with Copic markers then cut them out with my x-acto knife. I have decided to enter this card in the Riley and Sophie Challenge. Thank you so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

  1. YOU ARE AMAZING. seriously, AMAZING! This is the cutest this ever! AHHHH :)

    ♥ Nikki ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww this is the absolute cutest!! How fun! Thanks for joining the Riley and Company challenge ... Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS IS AMAZING!!!! And I'm SO lucky to be able to see the dimension in person. Every little detail is perfect. The coloring is amazing and it is one of the cutest little scenes I've ever seen! THANKS again I LOVE this!!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome Samantha! Love the way you color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. so much fun, look at all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, great colouring and I love the stamp combo, definitely makes for a super fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. AWE What an Awesome Bday card you made for your friend!!! Love all the Circus activity going on here!!!

    ReplyDelete