Monday, May 15, 2017

Lawn Fawnatics Challenge #5- Spring Inspiration Board


Hey everyone! Today I am sharing a card I created for the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge. The challenge is to create a project inspired by spring. The mood board provided gave me tons of inspiration for my card. I created a sweet little outdoor scene that really is prefect for spring!


Supplies:
Beachside Petite Paper Pack
Bicycle Built For You
Critters in the Forest
Gleeful Gardens
Grassy Hillside Borders
Let's Polka in the Meadow
Small Stitched Envelope

The sponsor of our challenge is Lawn Fawn! A random winner will receive a $25 gift certificate to their store. Additional projects that are submitted will be highlighted on the challenge blog. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Check out the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge Blog for more inspiration. I hope you have a great day!