Monday, January 23, 2012

Market Street Stamps January Release- Round 1

Today, I am going to share a card I made using the newly released "Birds of a Feather" stamp set from Market Street Stamps. This stamp set is the first set that was illustrated by Tifany DeGough. The "Birds of a Feather" stamp set would coordinated perfectly with the Market Street Stamps' February Market Fresh Kit. In addition to whimsical birds, this set has some cute sentiments perfect for Valentine's day. Check out the Market Street Stamps blog, for more inspiration and projects created by the design team.

All of the sets being release will be available for purchase on Thursday at 7pm CST. There will be a discount of 15% for each individual set, or 25% if you choose to purchase the bundle.

Please be sure to come back tomorrow! I am very excited to share a card I created using a stamp set that I illustrated! Thanks so much for stopping by, and I hope you come back tomorrow!


23 comments:

  1. Awesome pink, so together but not overwhelming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pink theme...thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just delightful! I love all of the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty in pink! I love this image, its just darling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Samantha, this is a perfectly done monochromatic masterpiece! :) Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very very sweet! Love it! Simple and sweet:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all that pink and this heart peacock makes me SO happy! Beautiful job as always!!!! And I'm DYING to see what you came up with for tomorrow! It is my daughter's b-day so I might not be on here when it first shows up but I will definitely get here to take a peek as SOON as I can!!!! I'm SO excited!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very sweet! I can't wait to see what you made for tomorrow. Excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. SO cute! LOVE that sweet peacock and that DP just goes PERFECTLY with it...love the monochromatic colours scheme and your shading, too!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card...and that peacock is adorable. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love that peacock, and your coloring adds just the right amount of dimension. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Samantha this is GORGEOUS!! I love your coloring but then again I haven't seen anything of yours that I haven't liked.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the peacock!!! So pretty! And congrats on designing your own stamps...how fun :) Looking forward to the new release. Thanks for the sneak peek.

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh I love this lil bird!! And I love the colors you used...so cute!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  15. LOVE that peacock! And that patterned paper is a perfect fit!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. This card sure does pop with that gorgeous bright pink you chose! And that new peacock is the showstopper for sure :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful coloring and really cute in pink!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your coloring on this. Just Beautiful. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete