Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Market Street Stamps- Thanks for Sticking By Me


Today I am going to share a card I made using one of my favorite Market Street Stamps sets. I used the Gone Campin' stamp set. I absolutely love the little marshmallows with their happy faces! I love this sentiment, because it's more then just a simple "thank you" it's also showing an appreciation of a friend or family member. I colored both the marshmallows and the campfire with Copic Markers. I inked the edges of my Kraft cardstock with some Chestnut Roan chalk ink. I wanted to give the paper a "toasty" edge. This stamp set is super cute, if you don't have it... you should definitely buy it! Thank you so much for stopping by my blog, I hope you have a wonderful day!

7 comments:

  1. It is a great set! LOVE your card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE it! The colors are perfect and the inking does add that nice warm and toasty look. That green trim is SUPER cool too! I love the whole thing and I love your new blog look too. Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Samantha! The card is definitely "warm and toasty"!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is AWESOME!!!!!! and HOLY COW I LOVE YOUR NEW BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU ROCK!!!!!!

    ♥ Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  5. AWESOME card. I LOVE this set, too! Love the "grass" trim, the colours, and the patterns!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. you can make so much more with this design. this could grace the cover of a couple's memory book too. love the colors- so vibrant!

    types of contractors

    ReplyDelete
  7. this sure beats hallmark. it's so cool. the grass trim is perfect. and i love the burnt orange color too.

    family pledge loans

    ReplyDelete