Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Market Street Stamps January Release- Round 2


Welcome to my blog! After what has felt like forever I am finally sharing a card I made using stamps I illustrated. I am so excited for this opportunity that Angelica has given me! This card was made from the "Make a Memory" stamp set by Market Street Stamps. This set was designed with the idea of both cardmakers and scrapbookers in mind. This set is versatile and the sentiments can be used in a wide variety of projects. The whole set will be revealed on Thursday. All of the sets being release will be available for purchase on Thursday at 7pm CST. There will be a discount of 15% for each individual set, or 25% if you choose to purchase the bundle.

Please be sure to stop by tomorrow, I will have more projects I made using the last two stamp sets of this release (that I illustrated)!! Thank you so much for stopping by, and I hope you can come back tomorrow!

21 comments:

  1. I love what I have seen so far Samantha! Looking forward to the full reveal. I am so happy your dreams are coming true!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting it must be to see stamps of your own designs. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally sweet! I love the different backgrounds you used. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! Can't wait to see all of your stamp designs :) congrats on such a fun opportunity!!!

    cassandracaubleatyahoodotcom
    www.Ctimz3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I LOVE you stamps set! Every single one I've seen so far is fabulous and I love that they are great for layouts as well as cards. Can't wait to see more of your designs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HOLY MOLY, chica, are you ever TALENTED?!! Your card is FABULOUS and this set...is utterly AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT to get mine!

    Naomi
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You did an awesome job on this set! this is absolutely stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute card...I am loving that camera!!! This is going to be another great set!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a cute card..... These sneaks are killing me lol :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. SO SUPER AWESOME!!!! Your images are as beautiful as I imagined they would be!!!! I'm SO looking forward to the full reveal! YOU ARE AMAZING!!! Hugs- Glora

    ReplyDelete
  11. I really love the shading of that camera, Samantha! The monochromatic blue is definitely a hit as well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the blues on the card. The camera is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love the camera image! Great card. The blues are stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOVIN' this set and your coloring is BEAUTIFUL!!
    Have an AWESOME night!


    ENJOY LIFE~Javablustamper/Jacquie

    ReplyDelete
  15. Samantha, this stamp set looks AMAZING!!!! You did an AWESOME job of illustrating! And such a CUTE card too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. so cute! I can't imagine how awesome it would feel to have your own images made into stamps, so cool!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I'm so in love with this image and you chose one of my favorite colors too. Smooches... Felicia

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your work. My Creative Time sent me from FB.

    ReplyDelete