Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Market Street Stamps Paint The Town January Challenge


Hey everyone, I hope you are having a great Wednesday! Today I am going to share a card I made for the Market Street Stamps Paint the Town January Challenge. This color challenge is a wonderful combination of bright and happy colors. The colors are bubblegum pink, sherbet, aqua, and berry. With a color combination like that, of course the first thing I think of is ice cream. I love all of the fun bright colors and wide varieties you can find at small ice cream shops. For my card I used the cloud from the "Ain't No Sunshine" you stamp set. I cut out the clouds and stacked them on an ice cream cone from "A Child's Year" Cricut Cartridge. Check out the Market Street Stamp's blog for more inspiration from the designers, and please be sure to enter this challenge!